Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I have found the secret!!

I have finally learned something the rest of the world apparently already knew.  Planning, making lists and goals totall ROCKS!!

I swear I have ADD (not ADHD, because lets face it, being hyper would take way too much energy ;-)  ).

I feel like I am always "scattered".  Going to put the laundry away and noticing a cup, then taking the cup to the kitchen, I see the dishwasher needs to be unloaded and on and on.  It was crazy!!  I would end up with 5 half done jobs, me being frustrated and my husband shaking his head.  I was looking for ways to combat this crazy behavior.  I suggested getting a maid.  I think the hubby is still laughing,

So in reading one of my most favorite blogs, www.moneysavingmoms.com, I noticed that she posts her weekly goals on her blog.  I figured I would try it.  Can't hurt, right!!  Oh My Gosh.  I feel like I hit the jackpot.  It has helped me so much.

If nothing else, it reminds me of the stuff I need to get done duing the week.  I feel much better about myself, which, after all is much more important than all the things I am accomplishing.

Starting next week, I will be posting my weekly goals here.  Leave me a comment and tell me what your goals are and how you do with them.

Try it - It works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment