Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weekly Goals


I am going to start posting my goals weekly.  I think if I post them on my blog, I will have a little more accountability as far as sticking to them.  I love reading other people's goals.  I started reading them on Money Saving Mom.  I have started reading so many cool blogs, just by reading other people's blog post on goals.

I copied this format from The Thrifty Couple. 

So here we go:

T - THRIFTY

1.  Two no spending days per week.  We currently do No Money Monday and Thrifty Thursdays.
2.  Make coffee at home/work.  No buying coffee out except for Starbucks Saturday, which I have already budgeted in.

H - HOME

1.  Keep looking for a new house.  We are currently looking for a new house and I hate househunting, so I need to keep at it.
2.  Make a list of Must-Haves for the house. 

R - RELATIONSHIPS

1.  One date night a week with Bob, even if it is just coffee from Dunkin Donuts.
2.  Make time for individual time with both boys. 

I - INVOLVEMENT

1.  Sign up for Relay For Life in honor of my mom and my friend Alison's husband Chuck.  It is scheduled for mid-June, so I need to get moving.
2.  Pick a charity/cause that we can work on as a family.

F - FINANCIAL

1.  Keep working on the Emergency Fund.
2.  Not be so quick to give in to Robby and Justin when they want something.  It is time for them to start earning things.

T - TO DO

1.  Make dentist appointment - Boys
2.  Make Glasses appointment - Justin
3.  Check about insurance for me.

Y - You

1.  Keep up with my Mom Mastery classes.
2.  Read my daily Simple Abundance book every day.

I shared this post at Money Saving Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment